The Autodesk AutoCAD course is intended for designers who wish to improve their drafting, analysis and presentation skills by understanding and using computer-aided design technology. Find out more about Autodesk AutoCAD from their official website here.
The course covers drawing basic shapes in 2D, creating and managing object images in layers, and organising drawings with blocks.
Aim of the Autodesk AutoCAD Course
To equip participants with skills in the use of 2D digital drafting software to fully explore, validate and communicate their creative ideas.
The Autodesk AutoCAD course is suited for the following audiences:
- Junior Designer / Interior Designer / Design Manager
- Project Coordinator / Executive / Supervisor
- Architectural Associate / Executive / Designer
- Senior Architectural Co-ordinator
- Project Coordinator / Supervisor / Manager
- Retail / Exhibition Designer
- Furniture Sales Designer
- Interior Architectural Designer
- Landscape Designer
- Showroom Sales Designer / Designer
- Display and Window Display Artist
Learning Objectives of Autodesk AutoCAD
Participants who successfully complete the program will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of 2D digital drafting techniques using software like AutoCAD.
- Understand how to use and apply the software when developing a Layout and Space Planning.
- Create detailed drawings and experiment with the augmented capabilities provided by this technology.
- Use the digital drafting software to create more impactful presentations and thereby sell their design ideas more effectively.
Duration of the Program
6 sessions at 2 hrs per session (Total of 12 hours).
Number of participants
Facilitation Resources and Aids Needed
Participants are advised to bring along with them:
- Stationeries include an A4 Notebook with Pens.
- Laptop with software download advised by the school course administer before the commencement of course.
Neat Casual wear (e.g. collar t-shirt, sweater, long trousers or jeans, sports shoes, etc.)
Autodesk AutoCAD Course Fees
Enrolment fee: S$65.00
Course fee (per participant): $395.00. Bring a friend and enjoy a special rate of $700.00 for 2 pax.