You will be joining a school
- Has thirty-four (34) years of experience in education.
- Is strategically located in town near three (3) MRT Stations.
- Is an Autodesk Authorised Learning Partner (ALP) & Training Centre (ATC).
- Has students from more than twenty-six (26) different countries.
That Focuses on Two (2) Pathways:
- Academic and Career Advancement (ACA).
- Assists with your education at universities in USA, UK, Australia & Europe.
- Helps you try different career options with our industry partners & sponsors.
That Engages Academic Staff:
- Who are real-life professionals in architecture, design, and engineering.
- Who come from various academic and training qualification backgrounds.
- Who have five (5) – twenty (20) years of relevant work experience.
- Qualifications leading up to Advanced Diploma.
- Courses with different durations to suit different needs.
- Options of continuing to the next stage of studies.
- Schedules that are flexible for working adults.
- Project-based submission and assessment at the end of each semester.
- Opportunities to attend industry talks and events.
- Opportunities to be involved in real-life projects during course of studies.
Please refer to the following for specific course entry requirements:
* Those who do not meet the minimum entry requirements will be required to sit for an entrance test.
Applications can be submitted online via email or in person.
Online via email: Please contact the school at email@example.com to receive the relevant application documents.
In person: Please contact the school at 6259 0586 to make an appointment before coming down.
Please ensure that the following documents are prepared:
- NRIC / Long-Term Pass
- Highest Education Qualification and Transcripts
- Softcopy Passport Sized Photo
- Completed Application Documents (for online applications)
Please refer to the following for specific course fee information:
Purpose of fee
|1)||Enrolment Fee (local student)||85|
|2)||Enrolment Fee (non-local student)||280|
|3)||Aptitude Test Fee||35|
|4)||Assessment for Enrolment Fee||85|
|5)||Special Subsidized AutoCAD License Fee (per semester)||180|
|6)||Special Subsidized SketchUp License Fee (per year)||180|
|7)||IWC Fee (per semester)||100|
|8)||Course Notes (per semester)||65|
|9)||Convocation Fee (subject to changes)||350|
|10)||Late Payment Fee (per week overdue)||50|
|13)||Exemption Fee (per subject)||120|
|14)||Review of Results Fee||300|
|15)||Repeating a Semester (Part-Time)||3,980.00|
|16)||Repeating a Semester (Full-Time)||6,980.00|
|18)||Replacement of Student ID||15|
|19)||Replacement of one Academic Transcript (per semester)||50**|
|20)||Replacement of Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma||100**|
|21)||Course Termination Fee||100|
|22)||Deferment Fee (up to a maximum of one year)||100|
|23)||Special Request Administration Fee||100|
|24)||Request for Student or Course Status Certification Letter||100|
|25)||Education Verification Request||100|
*The school reserves the right to modify the fees when and where it deems appropriate.
**Conditions for Replacement of Academic Transcripts, Certificates, Diplomas, and Advanced Diplomas:
- Requests for replacement of academic Transcripts, Certificates, Diplomas, and Advanced Diplomas shall be subject to the approval of the school and the applicant agrees to indemnify the school against any loss and damages which may arise from the issue of such replacements;
- All requests for replacements must be made in writing together with relevant supporting documents or proof of loss of the original documents as the case may be;
- Any requests for replacement of Transcripts, Certificates, Diplomas, and Advanced Diplomas for periods exceeding five (5) years shall be subjected to additional replacement fees as follows:
- Per Transcript: $100/-
- Per Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma: $200/-
- Any requests for replacement of Transcripts, Certificates, Diplomas, and Advanced Diplomas for periods exceeding ten (10) years shall be accepted and processed on a case to case basis subject to the school’s ability to replace the same. The school cannot be and will not be held responsible in the event that such requests cannot be processed.
Join Over 6,000 Graduates That Enjoyed The Inspiration Education
Start your design journey with IDIS today