The Adobe Photoshop course is intended for designers with little or no knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, who wish to understand and employ digital retouching and digital image editing in their design work.
Participants will receive hands-on tutorials that will enable them to correct common problems in digital photographic images. The course will seek to ensure that participants receive a thorough explanation and grounding in the essential principles and concepts associated with this Adobe Photoshop Course.
Find out more about Adobe Photoshop from the official website here.
Aim of the Adobe Photoshop Course
To equip participants with the skills for effectively using the latest digital image editing technology to fully explore, validate and communicate their creative ideas.
The Adobe Photoshop course is suited for the following audiences:
- Any one who are interested to learn Digital Photo retouching Techniques with Adobe Photoshop.
Learning Objectives of Adobe Photoshop
Participants who successfully complete the program will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of digital photographic retouching.
- Use and apply the software to produce and create enhanced layout graphics for presentation.
Duration of the Program
4 sessions at 2.5 hours per session (Total of 10 hours).
A minimum of 8 students per class are required for the Class to commence.
Facilitation Resources and Aids Needed
Participants are advised to bring along with them:
- Stationeries including an A4 Notebook with Pens.
- Laptop with software download advised by the school course administer before the commencement of course.
Neat Casual wear (e.g. collar t-shirt, sweater, long trousers or jeans, sports shoes, etc.)
Adobe Photoshop Course Fees
Enrolment fee: S$85.00
Course fee (per participant): $395.00. Bring a friend and enjoy a special rate of $700.00 for 2 pax.