The Autodesk 3DS Max course is intended for designers who wish to understand and use 3D software in their spacial design work by utilising its comprehensive three-dimensional modelling and rendering capabilities. There will be an overview of the software interface, after which, participants will learn how to build simple models using a variety of techniques. Find out more about the Autodesk 3DS Max software on the official website here.
With a step-by-step approach that covers both theory and practice, participants will easily follow along with the instructor’s narration and learn how to apply the technology in their own project work.
Aim of the Autodesk 3DS Max Course
To equip participants with basic 3D modelling and rendering skills so that they can use this latest technology to fully explore, validate and communicate their creative design ideas.
The Autodesk 3DS Max course is suited for the following audiences:
- Game Editor
- Interior Draftsman and Designer / Senior Interior Designer / Design Manager
- Project Executive / Supervisor / Manager
- Architectural Associate / Executive / Designer
- Senior Architectural Co-ordinator
- Retail / Exhibition coordinator and Designer
- Furniture Sales Designer
- Interior Architectural Designer
- Landscape Designer
- Showroom and Window Designer
- Display Artist
Learning Objectives of Autodesk 3DS Max
Participants who successfully complete the program will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of 3D digital modelling and rendering techniques.
- Understand how to use and apply the software to develop a complete interior design scene.
- Create more impact with their presentations and thereby improve the saleability of their designs.
- Create detailed drawings and experiment with the augmented capabilities provided by this technology.
Duration of the Program
6 sessions at 2 hours per session (Total of 12 hours).
A minimum of 8 students per class are required for the Class to commence.
Facilitation Resources and Aids Needed
Participants are advised to bring along with them:
- Stationeries including an A4 Notebook with Pens.
- Laptop with software download advised by the school course administer before the commencement of course.
Neat Casual wear (e.g. collar t-shirt, sweater, long trousers or jeans, sports shoes, etc.)
Autodesk 3DS Max Course Fees
Enrolment fee: S$65.00
All Autodesk Courses are subject to an S$80.00 registration fee.
Course fee (per participant): $395.00. Bring a friend and enjoy a special rate of $700.00 for 2 pax.